Our client is a private equity firm that partners with entrepreneurs and management teams investing in and growing lower middle-market companies. Our client manages over $800 million in committed capital across its second and third institutional funds, and its principals have been investing together for more than two decades. Our client seeks to invest in lower middle-market niche manufacturing, business services, distribution and consumer companies in industry sectors where they have considerable investment experience and can leverage prior successes. Our client has a strong track record of investing in and growing businesses in our regional markets having completed over 100 investments with a total transaction value of more than $3 billion.
Firm Investment Preferences
- Privately held companies, typically with established market positions and attractive growth prospects
- Valuations between $30 and $250 million
- Equity capital needs of $10 to $50 million
- Majority ownership positions.
- Recapitalizations. Owners sell our client a majority ownership position and retain a significant interest to participate in further gains in the business and defer capital gains tax.
- Management buyouts. Management partners with our client to purchase company from existing shareholders.
- Industry consolidations. Our client provides equity capital to purchase a platform company and provides additional equity to fund acquisition/consolidation strategy.
If you are interested in applying, please visit job #259 on our careers website.Read More