Organizational Development for Your Company
You can’t manage what you can’t measure.
Phoenix Strategic Performance is an affiliate of Phoenix Group International.
Aligning Human Capital with Business Strategy
Making Human Capital a Strategic Initiative
We have partnered with Phoenix Strategic Performance based on their focus of evaluating your employees from a human capital perspective. Hiring great employees is only one step in the process of optimizing that talent. Onboarding, continuous employee assessment and improvement, and ongoing employee development all powerfully contribute to the strategic goals of an organization.
Phoenix Strategic Performance evaluates your people from a value creation perspective. They use the value creation model to ensure that your employees continue to be strategically aligned with your business needs by making human capital a strategic initiative.
Phoenix Strategic Performance (PSP) Business Training Programs provide business-driven learning and development solutions that are aligned with, and responsive to, individual competency needs. Since learning and development is targeted, results are both time efficient and performance effective. Our approach is:
- Targeted, highly focused and individually relevant
- Delivered in a short, highly-efficient format
- Designed with immediately actionable takeaways to implement
3-Step Business-Driven Process to Engaged & Accountable Learning
Using the Phoenix Strategic Performance Assessment Platform, you can determine the following key metrics:
1. Targeted, appropriate, competency-based learning that is:
- Role and assessment specific
- Timely, efficient and effective
2. Accountable and engaged learning tied to timelined performance results:
- Supported and monitored by the manager
- Acquired and applied by the employee
- Monitored for implementation by the PSP Governance Platform
3. Effective data analytics ensure:
- Manager and employee accountability for performance
- Effective learning as part of a continuous, monitored improvement process