Our client is looking to hire a Private Equity Analyst / Senior Analyst to join their office in the Midwest. The mission for this role is to assist the client's personnel on deal and internal project-related assignments.
If you are interested in applying, please click here to submit your application.
- 1-2 years of investment banking experience OR
- 2-3 years of transaction services experience or relevant other experience
- Deep understanding of financial statements and accounting principles
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to handle basic “day-to-day” activities involved in a deal process (e.g., modeling, memos, data room management, industry research)
- Run extensive analytical analysis on financial, customer, product, market information, etc. to clearly articulate trends within the business
- Assist / lead on internal projects, including quarterly reporting, valuation, ad-hoc marketing presentations, etc.
- Compile market research on new investments and provide a deliverable accurately summarizing the state of the industry
- Proactively takes initial lead on assignments and tasks and brings in necessary help when needed.
COMPETENCIES / PRIORITIES
- Brainpower / learns quickly
- Strong analytical skills
- Strategic thinking, vision, creative, innovative
- Sets high standards and goals
- Understanding of transaction process
- Organization and planning
- Integrity / honesty
- Calm under pressure / moves fast
- Follows through on commitments / attention to detail / proactively takes initiative
- Work ethic
- Treats people with respect
- Flexible / adaptable
- Listening skills
- Open to criticism and others’ ideas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Financial acumen / information technology / valuation modeling
Bachelor of Science,
Bachelor of Arts,
Bachelor of Business Administration
Preferred Work Status
U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
Willingness to Travel
If you are interested in applying to the position, please click here to submit your application.