Our client is looking for an investment analyst/senior investment analyst to join their team in Maryland.
Our client is a Foundation which creates a brighter future for the nation’s children by developing solutions to strengthen families, build paths to economic opportunity and transform struggling communities into safer and healthier places to live, work and grow.
The senior investment analyst is an integral member of the Foundation’s Investments team and reports to the director of Social Investments. The analyst has primary responsibility for monitoring and analysis of the Foundation’s impact investment portfolio including risk assessment, financial modeling, and reporting. The analyst will support underwriting and due diligence on investments and cross foundation workgroups for sourcing investment opportunities.
If you are interested in applying for the position, you can apply to job #389 on our careers website.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong analytical and assessment skills and financial modeling/analysis experience;
- Exceptional writing skills including experience presenting complex subject matter to non-experts in understandable terms;
- Related professional or personal experience in strategies that generate positive social impact related to community and economic development (i.e., affordable housing, entrepreneurship, quality jobs, financial inclusion);
- Strong administrative and organizational skills with strong attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and deliver quality work on time.
A bachelor’s degree in a related field, preference for a graduate degree in business, finance, or related discipline is required. A minimum of three years’ experience as an investment analyst and senior analyst must have a minimum of five years relevant experience, to include one or more years’ experience in investment, financial analysis, and financial modeling is also required.
NOTE: The Foundation has a COVID-19 vaccination policy that requires employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment unless they have a medical or religious exemption. If offered the position, you will be required to provide evidence that you are fully vaccinated.
Bachelor of Science,
Bachelor of Arts,
Bachelor of Business Administration
Preferred Work Status
U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
Willingness to Travel
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or applying to the position, please visit job #389 on our careers website.