Our client is a global and independent private capital advisor, focused on fund placement and secondary advisory services.
The firm has a team of more than 150 operating from offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Chicago, Los Angeles and Charlotte, with global and broad-ranging expertise in the private equity, infrastructure and private debt sectors.
Due to the firm's global expansion, and the number LP-led secondary mandates across the globe, a new opportunity has arisen for an executive to join our Execution Support team in New York, supporting the US secondary deal teams on LP-led mandates and reporting to our global Execution Support specialist.
If you are interested in applying for the position, you can click here to submit your application.
- Drive engagement with the fund managers of an investor’s portfolio of fund interests to:
progress the information release process prior to beginning the auction of the fund portfolio; and to progress the fund transfer process following the auction
- Request relevant due diligence information from the managers of portfolio funds and explain their answers to the wider deal team where necessary
- Update project management database for relevant mandates to facilitate client reporting and monitor progress
- Project manage the legal workstreams on transactions including leading calls between parties’ legal counsels to overcome obstacles on particular fund interest transfers
- Actively manage the deal team’s relationship with legal counsels and fund managers to advance their relationship with the transaction parties and with the firm
The above list is not exhaustive and the job holder is required to undertake such duties as may be reasonably required within the scope of the role and as the business requires.
- One to four years of financial experience
- Candidate preferably with some legal experience working within a private funds-related role or other area of transactional work with a strong interest in private funds
- Desire to learn the technical mechanics of secondary transactions with a view to advising deal teams in the future as the candidate develops
- Highly results driven, ambitious and motivated individual with a strong sense of client delivery
- Ability to build and manage relationships with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Excellent relationship management, business communication, and interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity and team-based mentality
- Must possess a positive "can-do" attitude with an eagerness to learn
Bachelor of Science,
Bachelor of Arts,
Bachelor of Business Administration
Preferred Work Status
U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
Willingness to Travel
If you are interested in applying to the position, please click here to submit your application.