The scope of this position is to develop, support, and optimize opportunities for the e-commerce channel of the company. This role will manage the strategy, marketing, and content elements of the brand portfolio to drive sales and growth for the e-commerce sales channels and customers.
This role will be the key analytic development of important relationships with the Account personnel and understanding of the infrastructure in order to best serve the product and brand representation.
If you are interested in applying for the position, you can click here to submit your application.
With expected continued double-digit growth, this role will be critical to future success.
- Act as the point of contact internally for our e-commerce customers
- Act and serve as the liaison of strategy for the e-commerce business while aligning with the Senior Leadership for strategy
- Strategically align to ensure a roadmap of opportunities will help drive to hit sales budget objectives for e-commerce
- Create the Omni-channel brand voice strategy and serve as e-commerce expert
- Align closely with the internal marketing team to ensure project deadlines and calendar opportunities are in sync
- Work cross-functionally with the Marketing team to manage and execute the brand voice of the product assortment and brand on the e-commerce sales platforms
- Manage the process for best-in-class product pages through variations, image symmetry and consistency, titles, copy optimization, thumbnails, video, SEO and A++
- Deeply understand consumer-focused content and how content influences conversion
- Drive the brand proposition and messaging in support of the brand strategy within channel performance marketing opportunities
- Work with Marketing to wireframe and execute the Brand stores on the .com’s
- Deeply understand Digital Merchandising initiatives on e-commerce platforms
- Synchronize Digital and Social Marketing calendars with Advertising campaigns
- Strategically optimize product pages for digital shelf excellence to drive traffic and conversions
- Understand and execute best practices for optimizing e-commerce strategies for sell through
- Provide consistent content audits and benchmarks of best practices to educate internal teams
- Work with Customer Service to understand Questions/Reviews feedback and how to incorporate that feedback into content, copy, and product
- Analyze and report on all digital initiatives
- 1-5 years of e-commerce experience and/or Consumer Marketing/Retail experience
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Experience implementing and optimizing product content
- Proven work experience within E-Commerce/Digital Marketing
- Proven work experience analyzing data to drive channel optimization
- Understand eCommerce KPIs and adjust content to influence KPI success
- Work experience with managing consumer brands
- In-depth understanding and experience in working with keyword advertising
- Experience with communicating/interacting directly with customers and consumers
If you are interested in applying to the position, please click here to submit your application.