Our client is seeking a Corporate Development Manager to join their Dallas or Chicago office. Our client is expanding at a rapid rate and our client is a portfolio company of a private equity firm.
The Corporate Development Manager will work closely with the Chief Development Officer and local development partners to source, analyze, negotiate and execute M&A and real estate transactions. The Corporate Development Manager will be a critical player in a hyper-growth organization where no two projects are the same and where effective communication across functional teams, both internal and external, is the difference between success and failure.
If you are interested in applying for the position, you can apply to job #394 on our careers website.
- Support the Company’s M&A and de novo site development initiatives through financial analysis, projections, and return on capital analyses.
- Support due diligence efforts for new platform acquisitions and add-on acquisitions to existing platforms.
- Prepare financial models, presentations and site memos for Company leadership and its Board of Directors.
- Assist with negotiation, structuring and execution of M&A and real estate transactions in multiple markets.
- Coordinate seamless transitions between development, construction and operations.
- Assist with direct relationship management of third-party advisors, including real estate brokers and attorneys.
- Manage multiple development projects simultaneously while maintaining and updating a clear pipeline tracking tool to monitor progress and timelines.
- Willingness to travel on-demand, as-needed.
Education, Work Experience Requirements and/or Competencies
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance or a related field.
- 3 years of experience as an investment banking analyst, financial consultant, or financial analyst, preferably with exposure to M&A transactions in a multi-unit environment.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of financial statements, financial modeling, and financial reporting.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management, analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment where speed to market is a strategic advantage.
Bachelor of Science,
Bachelor of Arts,
Bachelor of Business Administration
Preferred Work Status
U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
Willingness to Travel
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or applying to the position, please visit job #394 on the careers website.