Our client is a leading provider of broadband connectivity in the Midwest, South and Alaska. The Company is seeking to grow its Corporate Development team. This team focuses on M&A, strategic opportunities and the development of its corporate strategy. This position offers a great opportunity to work closely with key executives and internal cross-functional stakeholders to assess, develop and execute strategy to help fuel our client’s growth.
This position will report to the Head of Corporate Development and work alongside senior members of the executive team. This role is located in either the Kansas City or Atlanta metropolitan areas; however, our client may consider a remote role for highly qualified candidates.
If you are interested in applying for the position, you can click here to submit your application.
- Analyze and understand our client’s strategic objectives, as well as industry trends to identify, recommend and pursue opportunities that can meet those objectives
- Lead aspects of deal execution including due diligence, financial modeling and internal support documentation
- Support the prioritization of key corporate initiatives
- Identify and educate executives on new trends and markets, and recommend high-potential acquisitions and partnerships
- Build relationships with internal cross-functional teams including finance, operations, legal, engineering and integration functions
- Assist with preparation of board / investor reporting, including ad hoc analyses of company related KPIs
- Maintain our company model and understand the key business drivers
- Work on priority, cross-functional projects to support organizational growth and expansion
- 2 years experience in finance (investment banking, private equity), consulting, or corporate development preferably within the telecommunications industry
- Demonstrated experience influencing and communicating effectively across all levels and teams inside the organization; ability to deliver clear written and verbal communication to multiple audiences
- Strong analytical skills, fluency in performing rigorous financial, valuation and other quantitative analyses; proficiency in Excel is a must
- Deal execution experience is preferred
- Ability to take personal initiative and work in a rapidly evolving environment that may be unstructured at times
Bachelor of Science,
Bachelor of Arts,
Bachelor of Business Administration
Preferred Work Status
U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
Willingness to Travel
If you are interested in applying to the position, please click here to submit your application.