Our client is looking to fill an Associate / Senior Associate position located in their Florida office. The firm structures itself in small, entrepreneurial teams to pursue specific investment ideas and build great portfolio companies. The Associate / Senior Associate will report to the Vice Presidents and Partners in both offices.
Our client is a private equity firm that focuses on strategic and operational value creation with offices in the Northeast and Florida. The firm makes control equity investments in branded niche manufacturing and specialty service companies with revenues from $5 million to $100 million.
If you are interested in applying, please visit job #385 on our careers website.
- Strategic financial analysis – evaluate new investments for risks and potential returns based on detailed financial analysis
- Complex financial modeling – build financial models to evaluate potential investment opportunities
- Transaction process support – support the deal process by assisting portfolio company management, firm leadership, strategic partners, and firm advisors with deal execution-related work from due diligence through closing
- Portfolio support – monitor portfolio financial performance and reporting requirements while interacting with management teams on special projects
- Presentation materials – create investment memorandums and executive-level presentations.
Industry research – develop industry research and pitch investment ideas to the Firm’s investment committee
- Industry analysis to identify attractive investment spaces or businesses.
- 2 to 5 years of post-undergrad in investment banking, corporate finance or accounting related fields; CPA or CFA is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in finance, accounting, or economics; exceptional test scores and academic performance (provide transcripts)
- Strong modeling, problem?solving, analytical, and research skills
- Strong written, presentation, and oral communication skills, including the ability to interact with senior management and deal sources
- Ability to work independently and meet demanding deadlines
- Exceptional ethics and values
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word proficiency required
- Clean background / credit / criminal / pre?employment drug screening
- Willingness to work long hours and ability to travel frequently
Bachelor of Science,
Bachelor of Arts,
Bachelor of Business Administration
Preferred Work Status
U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
Willingness to Travel
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or applying to the position, please visit job #385 on the careers website.