Our client is looking for an Associate candidate with a passion for venture investing and an interest in proptech (note: past Real Estate experience is not required). Our client is a leading early-stage venture fund focused on investing in the next generation of innovative companies at the intersection of real estate and technology.
The firm leverages its strategic LP base, which includes some of the largest operators of commercial real estate in the U.S. to drive differentiated value to its portfolio companies and generate outsized returns. It takes a proactive and collaborative approach, involving all members of its investment team in diligence and portfolio management. Given the lean nature of the investment team, they are looking for an entrepreneurial, dynamic, and analytical self-starter with 2-3 years of strategy consulting, banking, or buy-side experience
If you are interested in applying, please visit job #382 on our careers website.
The Associate’s areas of responsibility will include:
- Sourcing investment ideas and conducting initial outreach through the firm’s existing network
- Building and vetting investment themes and building networks with peers and other industry contacts
- Conducting due diligence on potential investments, performing valuation analysis, and assisting in deal negotiations
- Monitoring and assisting portfolio companies
- LP relations and development
Compensation will be highly competitive with comparable Venture Capital opportunities.
Bachelor of Science,
Bachelor of Arts,
Bachelor of Business Administration
Preferred Work Status
U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
Willingness to Travel
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or applying to the position, please visit job #382 on the careers website.