Our client is seeking a marketing and business development professional to join their Portfolio Advisory team.
Our client is a well-established global investment advisory firm based in NYC. Their services include non-discretionary and discretionary advisory and research services. Their clients include a wide range of institutional investors, including pensions, governmental entities, endowments/foundations, and insurance companies.
The Portfolio Advisory team is responsible for developing and maintaining ongoing advisory relationships with large, sophisticated investors, by bringing together the resources of the firm for the benefit of each client. The team not only works with existing clients on the development and implementation of their alternative investment portfolios but is also the central point for the marketing and business development efforts of the firm.
This position is based in our headquarters in New York and reports directly to the Co-Heads of Advisory, Americas.
If you are interested in learning more, please visit job #359 on our careers website.
- Presenting to prospective clients, developing customized marketing materials and actively engaging prospects on an ongoing basis
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with institutional investor prospects and clients
- Advising prospects and clients on strategies, managers and portfolio construction, specifically in private equity, real assets, real estate, and/or hedge funds
- Continually developing knowledge and expertise of new funds, strategies and investment opportunities to help clients meet their specific objectives
- Working with a team to manage all aspects of client relationships and projects
- 6 years of business development and marketing experience with in-depth knowledge of alternative strategies, specifically private equity, real assets, real estate, and/or hedge funds
- Knowledge of and relationships with institutional investors
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- Highly motivated and organized
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage projects independently
- Attentive to detail
- Strong excel skills
- Effective writing and communication skills
Bachelor of Science,
Bachelor of Arts,
Bachelor of Business Administration
Preferred Work Status
U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
Willingness to Travel
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or applying to the position, please visit job #359 on our careers website.