Our client is a private debt firm that focuses on pursing senior debt investments in lower-middle market companies. Our client has completed 500 investments, deploying over $3.5 billion of invested capital across a broad range of industries, investment products and transaction types.
The firm is seeking an individual with a diverse set of responsibilities within the treasury and finance area. The candidate will develop reporting templates, standardized monthly reporting packages and assist in ad hoc analysis for investor relations and financial reporting. The candidate will report to the Treasury team and will work directly with the Finance and Investor Relations teams. Candidate will build on a foundation in financial analysis, reporting, compliance, and investor communications. Complexity and ownership of projects will increase over time with commensurate experience.
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
If you are interested in learning more, please visit job #363 on our careers website.
- Ensure various client projects and requests are completed in a timely fashion and meet or exceed
- Research and respond to internal and external client inquiries. Inquires may be related to investment
portfolio performance results
- The candidate will need to research the data that went into calculating performance (underlying accounting, cash flows, etc.)
- Provide analytical support to Treasury team
- Develop reporting knowledge pertaining to Solvency II and ESMA private debt reporting requirements
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual filings
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reports for the investor relations team and other internal teams
- 2 - 5 years of directly related experience in the asset management or direct lending industry
- BA / BS in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Experience with business intelligence software (Tableau, Power BI, etc.) preferred
- Understanding of financial statements and analysis
- Understanding of financial ratios and investment management reporting
- Excellent Excel skills and knowledge of GAAP accounting
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Detail-oriented with advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Candidate must be a team player and demonstrate a strong work ethic and be able to work under
pressure to meet tight deadlines
Bachelor of Science,
Bachelor of Arts,
Bachelor of Business Administration
Preferred Work Status
U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
Willingness to Travel
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or applying to the position, please visit job #363 on our careers website.