Our client, Aksia, is actively seeking an Analyst to join their Operational Due Diligence team.
Operational due diligence involves on-site visits/meetings with fund managers, verification with various service providers, reference checking, and document reviews. A significant portion of the role will entail liaising with external parties while performing due diligence and background checks, as well as reviewing underlying funds’ financial and legal documents. Drafting reports involves extensive writing for Aksia’s institutional clients. New hires will develop both the subjective and objective skills necessary to assess the business risks of alternative funds from an investor’s perspective. Over time, all operational due diligence professionals are expected to forge their own relationships throughout the industry.
This is a remote position based in Pittsburgh, PA and will include regular interaction with global colleagues and clients.
If you are interested in learning more, please visit job #368 on our careers website.
- Conducting operational due diligence calls and meetings
- Assessing fraud risk, back office sufficiency, conflicts of interest and other potential business risks
- Drafting research reports and communicating research findings to clients
- 1 to 3 years of accounting, audit, operations, compliance or legal experience
- Solid academic record
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to think analytically and critically
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
Bachelor of Science,
Bachelor of Arts,
Bachelor of Business Administration
Preferred Work Status
U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
Willingness to Travel
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or applying to the position, please visit job #368 on our careers website.