Our client is seeking a Senior Analyst to join their Operational Due Diligence team. Our client is a well-established global investment advisory firm that provides specialist alternative investment research and portfolio advisory solutions to a wide range of institutional investors including pensions, governmental entities, endowments & foundations, and insurance companies.
Operational due diligence involves onsite visits/meetings with fund managers, verification with service providers, reviewing background checks, and performing document reviews. A Senior Analyst should possess the skills necessary to assess, from an investor's perspective, conflicts of interest and business and fraud risks of alternative funds identified through the operational due diligence process.
This position can be based in either New York, Pittsburgh, or San Diego (applicants from outside of these areas are welcome to apply) and will cover the full spectrum of alternative assets, including hedge funds, private credit, private equity, real estate, and real assets.
If you are interested in applying, please visit job #384 on our careers website.
- Conducting operational due diligence calls and meetings
- Leading operational due diligence processes and reviewing report drafts written by analysts
- Assessing fraud risk, back-office sufficiency, conflicts of interest and other potential business risks
- Responding to ad hoc client requests
- Communicating research findings to clients and Investment Committees
- 4 years of alternative investment audit or operational due diligence experience
- Solid academic record
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Attentive to detail
- Ability to think analytically and critically
- Strong work ethic
Bachelor of Science,
Bachelor of Arts,
Bachelor of Business Administration
Preferred Work Status
U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
Willingness to Travel
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or applying to the position, please visit job #384 on the careers website.