Our client is seeking an RFP Analyst to join their Portfolio Advisory team. The Portfolio Advisory team is responsible for developing and maintaining ongoing advisory relationships with large, sophisticated investors and is the central point for the marketing and business development efforts of the firm. This position will focus on efforts related to marketing to prospective clients, predominately through preparing responses to Requests for Proposals.
This is a REMOTE position and will include regular interaction with global colleagues / clients.
If you are interested in applying for the position, you can apply to job #379 on our careers website.
- Assisting with drafting and preparing Requests for Proposal (RFPs)
- Tracking of firm-wide statistics and other relevant information required for RFPs and client/prospect requests
- Liaising with research, advisory, legal, and client operations teams for the completion of projects
- Collecting, organizing, and tracking prospective client information
- Helping with meeting preparation, for both existing and prospective clients, including presentations and other ad-hoc projects
- Supporting global offices (NY, London, San Diego & Tokyo) with their marketing initiatives
- Coordination and planning of marketing-related manager and client events
- 1 to 2 years of experience with RFPs, strategic marketing, consulting and/or advisory – the RFP experience is essential
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities with limited oversight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attentive to detail
- Ability to think analytically and critically
- Strong excel skills
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
Bachelor of Science,
Bachelor of Arts,
Bachelor of Business Administration
Preferred Work Status
U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
Willingness to Travel
If you are interested in the position, simply apply to job #379 on our careers website.