Our client is looking to hire a Marketing Associate to join their team in Scottsdale/Phoenix. The company is looking for the candidate to have 3 to 5 years of marketing experience.
If you are interested in applying for the position, you can click here to submit your application.
- Manage website(s) - services offered, tombstones, links, bios, testimonials, etc.
- Manage an industry forum – our client sponsors a forum 50 days a year (headline banner); they need to rotate what appears on the top of the page on those 50 days (e.g., an article our client authored, a deal they closed, a give away contest, a short podcast on industry matters); our client also needs to monitor the site and connect with owners who are members of the group and / or who comment on the discussion threads – i.e., this position needs to build relationships with the users
- Create opportunities for our client to speak at industry conventions and other events
- Create opportunities for our client to publish articles
- Create and manage an advertising campaign for print and online media
- Manage conventions that our client participates in – this includes getting our client a booth, speaking engagements, hotel rooms, flights, setting up meetings with business owners while there, scheduling a host function that company owners can attend, such as a happy hour and invite the right people to it, etc.
- Create and manage a search optimization plan for industry traffic
- Create and manage an advertising / marketing budget
- Create marketing materials (e.g., print and electronic brochures
If you are interested in applying to the position, please click here to submit your application.