Our client is looking for an Investment Analyst to join their team in Maryland.
Our client is a Foundation dedicated to building a brighter future for millions of children by improving educational, economic, social and health outcomes. The Foundation’s work focuses on strengthening families, building stronger communities and ensuring access to opportunity – because children need all three to succeed.
The Investments team manages the Foundation’s $4 billion endowment to generate returns and fund the Foundation’s grant making and operations. The investment analyst will help manage a $1.5 billion global portfolio of venture capital, private equity, real estate, natural resources and private debt.
If you are interested in learning more, please visit job #390 on our careers website.
As an investment analyst, you will:
- monitor and manage a diversified portfolio of private capital managers;
- develop private capital investment expertise and endowment management acumen;
- be a part of a small team that encourages intellectual rigor, independent thinking, open dialogue, and professional development;
- produce critical analysis and contribute to the team’s investment decision-making
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- A bachelor’s degree with a record of high academic achievement
- Three or more years of investment-related professional experience and demonstrated knowledge of private capital strategies, capital markets, financial investments and investment principles
- Ability to learn on the job, work independently and manage multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy and accountability
- Capacity to digest and produce quantitative and qualitative analysis, solve problems and think critically
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a diverse team and build constructive and effective relationships
Our client is committed to helping staff learn and grow, enabling them to bring their best selves to work by offering a range of professional development opportunities, including tuition reimbursement, conferences and training to further develop their skills and expertise. The Foundation also provides a generous benefits package.
This is a three-year position with an opportunity for a renewable term.
NOTE: The Foundation has a COVID-19 vaccination policy that requires employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment unless they have a medical or religious exemption. If offered the position, you will be required to provide evidence that you are fully vaccinated.
Bachelor of Science,
Bachelor of Arts,
Bachelor of Business Administration
Preferred Work Status
U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
Willingness to Travel
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or applying to the position, please visit job #390 on our careers website.