Our client is seeking a Corporate Development Analyst to join their Virginia office. Our client is a portfolio company of a rapidly expanding private equity firm.
The Corporate Development Analyst will be a critical player in a hyper-growth organization where no two projects are the same and where effective communication across functional teams, both internal and external, is the difference between success and failure.
As the Corporate Development Analyst develops, the successful candidate will learn to:
3. Negotiate and execute M&A and real estate transactions.
If you are interested in applying for the position, you can click here to submit your application.
- Support the Company’s M&A and de novo site development initiatives through operational and administrative analysis. The position will eventually become involved in financial analysis, projections, and return on capital analyses.
- Will eventually assist with due diligence efforts for new platform acquisitions and add-on acquisitions to existing platforms.
- After developing their skills, will create financial models, presentations and site memos for Company leadership and its Board of Directors.
- Facilitate seamless asset transitions between development, construction and operations.
- Coordinate multiple development projects simultaneously while supporting efforts to efficient track and monitor the pipeline.
- In the future, will assist with negotiation, structuring and execution of M&A and real estate transactions in multiple markets.
- Willingness to travel as-needed.
Education, Work Experience Requirements and/or Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Real Estate, or a related field.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in operations, administration, credit, transaction advisory, accounting, entrepreneurship, and data analytics.
- One year of experience as an investment banking analyst, financial consultant, financial analysis with exposure to M&A transactions in a multi-unit environment, is a plus.
- Be able to handle multiple projects and will gain knowledge of financial statements, financial modeling, and financial reporting.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Well-organized with solid analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment where speed to market is a strategic advantage.
Bachelor of Science,
Bachelor of Arts,
Bachelor of Business Administration
Preferred Work Status
U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
Willingness to Travel
If you are interested in applying to the position, please click here to submit your application.