Our client is looking to hire an Analyst for their secondaries team in New York.
Our client is a rapidly growing global and independent private capital advisor, focused on fund placement and secondary advisory services.
- The fund placement practice advises and raises capital globally for private equity, infrastructure, and debt managers.
- The secondary advisory practice advises institutional and other investors on the sale or restructuring of portfolios of funds or direct investments in both private equity and infrastructure. They also advise managers on GP-led liquidity and fund restructuring transactions.
The 150-person team operates in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Chicago, Los Angeles and Charlotte, with global expertise in:
- Private Equity
- Private Credit
Over 30 years, our client has become the largest independent advisory firm of its type and has been consistently recognized as the leading fund placement and secondaries advisor globally.
If you are interested in applying, please click here to submit your application.
- Work closely with the members of the Secondaries team to support both the origination and execution of sell-side mandates, as well as developing a strong understanding of the following:
- private equity industry
- secondary market participants
- nuances of executing competitive auction processes
- Play a pivotal role throughout the execution process of a transaction including:
1) portfolio analysis
2) complex financial modeling
3) marketing material preparation
4) data room management
5) interaction with potential buyers and general partners (private equity firms)
6) bids analysis
7)preparation of presentations for clients
- Support the origination of mandates via:
1) portfolio and financial analysis
2) preparation of marketing materials
3) assisting on responses to requests for proposal (RFPs)
4) deal flow generation pitches
5) attending / presenting at client meetings
- Supporting the drafting of Private Placement Memorandums and Investment Memorandums
- Producing investor presentations and pitchbooks
- Coordinate the day-to-day execution of engagements through bespoke CRM software, with a high degree of involvement in marketing and managing the transaction process
- Ensuring CRM system is updated for all interactions to ensure the ability to generate tailored client reports in relation to live mandates
- Conduct industry and company-specific due diligence and analysis related to transactions
- Candidates should have at least one year of experience working in investment banking, with a preference for transaction-focused / product bankers (i.e., M&A, leveraged finance)
- Familiarity with corporate finance and valuation fundamentals
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Bachelor of Science,
Bachelor of Arts,
Bachelor of Business Administration
Preferred Work Status
U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
Willingness to Travel
If you are interested in applying to the position, please click here to submit your application.