Our client is looking for a Vice President to join their team in its Southwest office. Our client is an investment bank focused on providing premier financial and strategic advisory services to middle market companies across a broad spectrum of industries. Founded in 2003, the firm provides top-tier, major-market investment banking experience and senior management expertise to successful, growing businesses and entrepreneurs throughout North America. Our service offering includes M&A advisory, capital raising, debt re-structuring, fairness opinions and business valuations. We pride ourselves on consistently delivering to our clients the expertise and capabilities of a large investment banking firm with the energy, focused attention and flexibility of a small entrepreneurial firm.
If you are interested in applying, please visit job #276 on our careers website.
The Vice President will be responsible for the following duties:
- Participate in the origination and execution of capital raise and M&A transactions, strategic advisory work, and valuations
- Presentations, analysis and administrative tasks not performed by junior staff. Presentation work involves compiling and writing various PowerPoint presentations including marketing documents (“Pitchbooks”) and documents for live transactions
- Financial modeling including DCF, LBO, and comparable analysis not performed by junior staff and the supervision of its creation.
- Writing Confidential Information Memoranda (“CIMs”) including composition of text and the assessment of supportive research related to company, competitor, and industry information to be incorporated.
- Any administrative work not performed by the Office Manager or Junior staff, such as scheduling and setting up conference calls and meetings, making travel arrangements, organizing events, etc.
- Participate in the marketing of our client to new company prospects, company owners, and referral sources
- Researching prospective companies, soliciting meetings and calls, attending trade shows and events, obtaining contact information, managing published firm research material such as the Annual Deal Survey, etc.
- Pursue the development of relationships which may result in client growth
- Perform the duties of a Managing Director when they are unavailable
- Participate in the overall growth of our client
- Recruit new team members, manage junior staff, represent our client at marketing functions, create systems and processes to support and contribute to the company’s growth
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- U.S. Citizen
- U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)