The Vice President will be responsible for originating first mortgage loans through both debt placement brokers and directly with borrowers. The Vice President is expected to source debt origination opportunities that match the company's lending parameters across the U.S. (with a focus on the West Coast) and across a wide range of CRE property types. If you are interested, please submit your resume to Joanne Flynn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Develop and maintain relationships with debt placement brokers and borrowers
- Source new loan origination opportunities consisting of first mortgage product
- Screen for suitable and high-probability loan origination opportunities that meet the company's lending program parameters
- Work with analysts to initially evaluate loan origination opportunities, including property values and cash flows
- Present and defend investment rationale for potential quote sheets / term sheets and loan applications
- Collaborate with credit, capital markets and legal to determine loan structure and pricing
- Negotiate loan terms with debt placement brokers and borrowers