This position has been filled. If you're interested in viewing our current open positions, click here.
The Associate, Asset Management position primarily focuses on the management and monetization of one or more assets and/or operating companies as well as providing support to the teams responsible for private equity and alternative asset investment origination. The Associate assists with the development and execution of strategic business plans and initiatives as well as supporting the Vice Presidents and Directors with analytics and due diligence in evaluating new investment opportunities. If you are interested, please apply to job #207 on our career website.
- Provide support to asset management initiatives of existing investments including but not limited to financial analysis, developing and executing business plans and other ad hoc strategic projects
- Collaborate directly with portfolio company management teams to drive initiatives and deliver against business objectives
- Manage investment capital requirements and debt covenant compliance
- Analyze impact of various operational scenarios on portfolio company capital structures
- Understand key industry trends and investment implications
- Research and analyze target industries and proactively identify new investment opportunities
- Perform all aspects of detailed due diligence and underwriting
- Structure/build detailed financial models to support both investment decisions and asset management activities. These modeling activities include creating financial statements, complex ROI and IRR calculations
- Assist in pricing, negotiation and documentation of M&A and financing related transactions
- Manage various constituencies (lawyers, bankers, consultants, etc.) during due diligence and transaction execution
- Assist in investor reporting