This is the second blog in our "soft skills" series. If you missed the first blog on 'adaptability', you can view it here.
Did you know employees who are a good culture fit tend to have greater job satisfaction, superior job performance, and are more likely to stay with the company? When 89% of hiring failures are due to poor culture fit, screening for this quality is key to finding the right employees for your organization.
Here are the top 5 culture fit questions to ask during your next candidate interview:
1. What are the three things that are most important to you in a job?
2. Tell me about a time in the last week when you’ve been satisfied, energized, and productive at work. What were you doing?
3. What’s the most interesting thing about you that’s not on your resume?
4. What would make you choose our company over others?
5. What’s the biggest misconception your coworkers have about you and why do they think that?
If you are interested in learning about more behavioral interview questions to ask your candidates, we invite you to sign up for our blog to stay updated on our "soft skills" series.
Learn more about how we can help you find candidates who are the right culture fit for your organization.