Our client is currently seeking a senior corporate development manager to join their team in the bay area.
When you work with the world's most innovative companies, you know you're making a difference. Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next technology and medical breakthroughs. And the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work.
They come to our client for their expertise, deep network and 30 years of experience in the industries they serve, and to partner with passionate, enterprising professionals dedicated to helping their clients grow and succeed at every stage of their business. Join the team and help bring our clients’ world-changing ideas to life.
- Perform research and analysis in connection with new strategic initiatives, investments, mergers and acquisitions, and partnerships involving their Financial Group.
- Develop and maintain financial models including valuation, investment return, and competitive benchmarking analyses with minimal supervision.
- Perform in depth financial statement analyses.
- Summarize key findings in research assignments in PowerPoint presentations and memoranda for our client’s executive management.
- Provide support for management of organization-wide projects and take leadership responsibilities as appropriate.
- Facilitate information gathering and discussions involving senior leaders of the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Prior experience in financial analysis.
- Proficiency in building complex financial models.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and effectively prioritize changing responsibilities and deadlines.
- Prior experience in investment banking, management consulting, or equity research is a plus.
- A minimum of 6-10 years’ of experience is required for this position.
Bachelor of Science,
Bachelor of Arts,
Bachelor of Business Administration
Preferred Work Status
U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
Willingness to Travel