Our client is seeking an investment research professional to join our Private Credit Investment Research team. The Investment Research team is responsible for identifying potential alternative investment opportunities, performing due diligence, proposing recommendations for client investments, and monitoring client portfolio holdings. The Private Credit team seeks a candidate with experience evaluating private markets strategies and related co-investments and secondaries.
This position can be based in our clients New York office or remote and will include regular interaction with global colleagues and clients.
If you are interested in applying, please visit job #383 on our careers website.
- Sourcing, screening, and analyzing investments in private funds and co-investments
- Leading due diligence and documentation of primary, co-investment and opportunistic investments
- Monitoring clients’ private markets investments and portfolios
- Authoring private markets focused research
- Participating in business development activities
- Helping manage and train junior team members
- Evaluating and presenting views on specific investment opportunities and sectors of the credit markets directly to clients and prospective clients
- Supporting team’s business development activities
- 3 years of experience as a Private Markets LP (private equity fund of funds, institutional investor, private equity consultant, etc.) or experience at a private credit investment firm
- Strong financial modeling, analysis, and underwriting skills
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities with limited oversight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attentive to detail
- Ability to think analytically and critically
- Strong excel skills
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
Bachelor of Science,
Bachelor of Arts,
Bachelor of Business Administration
Preferred Work Status
U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
Willingness to Travel
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or applying to the position, please visit job #383 on the careers website.