Our client is seeking an operational due diligence analyst to be based out of their New York headquarters.
Our client is a well-established global investment advisory firm. Their services include non-discretionary and discretionary advisory and research services. Their clients include a wide range of institutional investors, including pensions, governmental entities, endowments & foundations, and insurance companies.
- Conducting hedge fund and private credit fund operational due diligence calls and meetings.
- Assessing fraud risk, back office sufficiency, conflicts of interest and other potential business risks.
- Drafting research reports and communicating research findings to clients.
- 1 to 3 years of accounting, audit, operations, compliance or legal experience.
- Solid academic record
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Independent and critical thinking skills
Bachelor of Science,
Bachelor of Arts,
Bachelor of Business Administration
Preferred Work Status
U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
Willingness to Travel