Our client is seeking a senior associate to join their Phoenix, AZ office.
They are an investment bank focused on providing premier financial and strategic advisory services to middle market companies across a broad spectrum of industries. Founded in 2003 and based in the Southwest, the firm provides top-tier, major-market investment banking experience and senior management expertise to successful, growing businesses and entrepreneurs throughout North America. Their service offerings include M&A advisory, capital raising, debt restructurings, fairness opinions and business valuations.
They pride themselves on consistently delivering to their clients the expertise and capabilities of a large investment banking firm with the energy, focused attention and flexibility of a small entrepreneurial firm.
Looking for middle market M&A or big bank investment banking experience. Ideal candidates will have 4 plus years of experience.
If you are interested in applying for the position, you can apply to job #376 on our careers website.
Position Responsibilities:Participate in the origination and execution of capital raise and M&A transactions, strategic advisory work, and valuations, including:
- Presentations, analysis and administrative tasks not performed by junior staff. Presentation work involves compiling and writing various PowerPoint presentations including marketing documents ( “Pitchbooks”) and documents for live transactions
- Financial modeling including DCF, LBO, and comparables analysis not performed by junior staff and the supervision of its creation.
- Writing Confidential Information Memoranda (“CIMs”) including composition of text and the assessment of supportive research related to company, competitor, and industry information to be incorporated.
- Any administrative work not performed by the Office Manager or Junior staff, such as scheduling and setting up conference calls and meetings, making travel arrangements, organizing events, etc.
- Participate in the marketing of our client to new company prospects, company owners, and referral sources
- Researching prospective companies, soliciting meetings and calls, attending trade shows and events, obtaining contact information, managing published research material such as the Annual Deal Survey, etc.
- Pursue the development of relationships which may result in client growth
- Perform the duties of a Managing Director when they are unavailable
- Participate in the overall growth of our client
- Recruit new team members, manage junior staff, represent our client at marketing functions, create systems and processes to support and contribute to the company’s growth
Bachelor of Science,
Bachelor of Arts,
Bachelor of Business Administration
Preferred Work Status
U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
Willingness to Travel
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or applying to the position, please visit job #376 on the careers website.