We have a new career opportunity for a Corporate Senior Credit Analyst in Dallas, TX. If you are interested in learning more and applying, please visit job #177 on our website.
Location: Dallas, TX
Report to: VP/Associate
Department: Asset Management
Title: Corporate Senior Credit Analyst
The Corporate Credit Analyst will work on a full-time basis with a team focused on originating and managing a portfolio of middle-market corporate loans. The Analyst will be responsible for several platform-related tasks, including spreading historical financials, building cash flow models, creating public comparables / transaction comparable industry sets, and maintaining detailed reporting templates and credit files.
- Conduct credit analysis of middle market corporate loans, bonds and equity;
- Populate financial models with detailed historical statements and projections on a real-time basis;
- Research comparable market performance in specific industries or companies ;
- Create and maintain industry-specific public trading comparables and relevant transaction comparable sets for valuation exercises;
- Provide industry and company-level updates to portfolio managers utilizing various resources;
- Create and maintain tracking tools for loan agreement requirements, including covenants for reporting and financial performance; and
- Maintain up-to-date and seamless credit file structure with company-provided documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or related business field
- 1-3 years of experience in fixed income and leveraged finance at an investment bank, hedge fund, or private equity firm preferred;
- Prior experience in credit analysis, distressed debt and/or workouts a plus; and
- Prior experience with loan documentation (Credit Agreements, Intercreditor Agreements, etc.) a plus
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced understanding of financial statements and accounting;
- Exceptional academic achievement;
- Organized, thoughtful and immensely detail-oriented;
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact effectively with colleagues and clients; and
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, flat organizational structure.