Our client is a private equity firm that makes control investments in strategically viable, asset-intensive, underperforming companies. Over the last twenty years, the Principals have invested in and managed entities with over $6 billion in revenue. Their control equity investments focus on lower middle market companies with strategically strong businesses and significant value creation potential, such as those found in partnerships, corporate carve-outs, divestitures and non-strategic businesses of larger companies.
Representative business situations have included special situations, succession planning, recapitalizations, reorganizations, turnarounds, acquisitions, and bankruptcies. Partnering with owners and management teams, their team of experts utilize a Holistic Value Creation™ ("HVC™") strategy that is Fortune 500 tested and private equity proven to diagnose and drive dramatic value creation. Portfolio company management teams are highly motivated with clear, uncapped incentives based on realized business performance.
They are expanding their team, and are actively searching for qualified individuals to join the firm as Analysts/Senior Analysts. The ideal candidates will be detail-oriented and process-driven team members who are capable of assisting associates and senior investment professionals with portfolio company management and new deal analysis and execution.
If you are interested in applying for the position, you can apply to job #337 on our careers website.
- Assist in the sourcing and evaluation of new investment opportunities
- Conduct financial and business (e.g. industry analysis, competitive position, growth prospects) diligence for prospective platform and portfolio company add-on acquisition opportunities
- Develop dynamic and integrated financial statement/cash flow models and perform ad hoc forecasting and analysis
- Participate in strategic planning and budgeting process with portfolio companies
- Prepare portfolio company valuations using various valuation methodologies
- Analyze portfolio company financials and assist with portfolio company performance reporting
- Assist in the creation of presentations for lenders and Prophet Equity's internal investment committee and limited partners
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of previous work experience in strategy or operations consulting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Experience building complex financial models in MS Excel
- Ability to work independently and with other team members
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated desire to learn
- Significant leadership experience
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Prefer graduates with impressive academic credentials
Compensation: Salary and annual bonus competitive and based on performance
Bachelor of Science,
Bachelor of Arts,
Bachelor of Business Administration
Preferred Work Status
U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
Willingness to Travel