Our client is seeking an Analyst or Associate in their CT and NYC office to work with senior members of the firm, within the Project Management and Origination Group, in the pursuit of marketing and fundraising endeavors.
Our client is one of the oldest, largest and most experienced placement agents in the world, having raised more than $90 billion across 110 highly differentiated funds. The firm’s sole purpose is private capital advisory, with a primary focus on raising intuitional capital for fund managers, across a full range of alternative strategies – private equity, private credit, real assets, real estate, and hedge funds/liquid products. In addition to fund placement, the firm has a growing focus on raising private capital for direct deals, co-investments, and special purpose vehicles, among other products.
Partnering with a select number of the highest-quality alternative investment managers, this firm has represented some of the most innovative funds of the last two decades.
If you are interested in applying for the position, you can apply to job #310 on our careers website.
Overview / Objectives
- Play an integral role in supporting new business development and the private placement of private equity investment offerings for clients.
- Lead the preparation of track record/cash flow models, company or GP offering/marketing documents and client presentations in addition to performing research and various analyses in support of new business generation.
- Provide execution support for alternative private placement offerings services for clients across a number of strategies.
- Assist the team in the analysis, research, sourcing and securing of new clients and mandates, including drafting tailored new business presentations.
- Support review, analysis and documentation of new business opportunities;; specifically, strategy viability, track record, market opportunity and reference calls.
- Assist the sales/distribution efforts of distribution team members as needed.
- Support “highly complex” client fundraising launch efforts;; specifically review and create new marketing materials.
- Produce customized support materials such as market commentary and white papers.
- Coordinate the production of customized responses to LPs, including DDQs/RFPs and specific questions raised by investors.
- Execute other “critical” functions and “special” projects such as review of target investor lists;; review of briefing notes, call notes and meeting notes;; and enhancement of database resources and reporting.
Skills / Knowledge
- Highly organized, articulate and possessing exceptional analytical, sales and marketing instincts.
- Confidence and maturity to work directly with colleagues, clients, and investors.
- The candidate must also demonstrate a keen interest in building a career in the alternative placement industry and should have a strong desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
Bachelor of Science,
Bachelor of Arts,
Bachelor of Business Administration
Preferred Work Status
U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
Willingness to Travel