Our client is currently seeking to fill an Investment Banking Analyst position in its renewables group. This position is based in the San Francisco office.
Our client is a boutique investment advisory firm with four industry practices: Media; Telecom and Towers; Technology; and Renewable Energy. Founded in 1987, the firm's headquarters are in San Francisco with satellite offices in Boston, Boulder, Kansas City, and NYC. The firm’s 28 professional staff offers financial advisory services related to mergers and acquisitions, capital formation, restructuring, and valuation / appraisals. The firm is projecting significant growth in the coming years.
In future years, Analysts would have the opportunity to be assigned to other practice areas as a way to broaden their banking experience. Our client expects Analysts will be committed and pro-active contributors who demonstrate an energetic work ethic and have the maturity and poise to contribute positively in client-facing interactions.
- Assist in preparing and delivering presentations and pitches
- Conduct research in the firm's covered sector, as needed
- Track and maintain recent transaction and public trading comparables
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative analyses for active transactions and internal projects
- Assist in the preparation of memorandums
- Maintain outside due diligence datarooms on active transactions
- Responsible for maintaining and organizing internal data on active transactions
- Prepare internal reports for special projects, as needed
- Participation in business development and client facing engagements
Qualifications & Skills
- Self-motivated and accountable team player
- 1 to 2 years of finance. Strong preference for investment banking or corporate development experience in renewables or infrastructure.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical ability
- Strong quantitative and technical skills in financial modeling
- Strong data management and skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to perform under deadline pressure
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic record
Bachelor of Science,
Bachelor of Arts,
Bachelor of Business Administration
Preferred Work Status
U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
Willingness to Travel