Our client is currently seeking a corporate development analyst for their Virginia office.
The analyst will serve as a part of the internal corporate development team and assist with valuation and deal modeling for mergers, acquisitions, and other investments, including:
- Assist with evaluating the broader corporate financial strategy of our client.
- Leverage knowledge of financial metrics and how they flow into and impact the major financial statements.
- Perform strategic financial alternatives analyses through merger consequences, including accretion and dilution, leveraged buyout, discounted cash-flow, sum-of-parts, and public trading and acquisition comparable analysis.
- Focus on and execute the mergers and acquisition process and interact with senior leaders.
- Perform an integral and visible role within the corporate development team, work closely with a small group of peers and senior leaders routinely, and have periodic interactions with the firm’s top leadership.
- 1 years of experience as part of a corporate development team or in investment banking.
- Experience with structuring complex problems and delivering insights and recommendations.
- Ability to show expertise in financial modeling with Excel.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information, identify issues, and proactively recommend solutions.
- Ability to prioritize work streams appropriately and move among differing tasks quickly.
- BA or BS degree
- Possession of excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
Bachelor of Science,
Bachelor of Arts,
Bachelor of Business Administration
Preferred Work Status
U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
Willingness to Travel