Our client is the leading provider of risk analytics and consulting for residential loans and mortgage-backed securities. They develop and license prepayment and credit models as well as risk measurement tools that are the benchmark analytics used by top mortgage and commercial banks, insurers, credit unions, broker-dealers and money management firms.
A recent reorganization to a flatter, non-hierarchical organizational structure has led to the creation of a unique position in talent development at the firm.
The firm is now organized into 10 teams of 3 to 5 people each with different skills and focus. One of the teams is responsible for overall business strategy, systems architecture and talent development. If you're interested, please apply to job #244.
New York, New York or Raleigh, North Carolina
As a member of the Strategy, Architecture and Talent Development Team, the person will play a central role in all areas of strategic human resources including, functioning of the team structure; performance management, appraisal and peer reviews; recruitment and selection; learning & development; employee and team communication; and compensation. This will apply to both technical and non-technical staff.
- Oversee process of evaluation of individual and team performance coupled with feedback mechanisms to facilitate corporate effectiveness and as a significant input into compensation process
- Develop & implement regular training & development plans with all teams. Establish a plan to continually upskill all employees with knowledge and skills to stay relevant with current and future professional needs.
- Establish a strategically focused talent acquisition and recruitment process in fulfillment of short-term and longer-term needs of the firm. This includes working with departments in the planning and projection of employee development and hiring needs.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to guide and coach to all employees on HR related matters. Provide actionable insights.
- A degree in business with a focus in HR or any management discipline with at least 5 years of relevant experience. At least 1 year of experience at a managerial level, preferably in the financial services industry or technology industry. Experience with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and analytical skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience and demonstrated success in creating innovative and forward-thinking HR programs.
- Demonstrated success advising and influencing leadership of an organization.
- Creativity and sincerity are essential to success.
Competitive. (Base salary with bonus potential)